Important Information Regarding COVID-19
We are currently back to our normal operating hours and seeing patients for non-emergent or elective procedures. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
- We ask that you complete your new patient forms online or we will be happy to send them to you by mail. This will help minimize the time spent in our reception area and surface contact.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, we recommend you wear a facemask while in our office. If you do not have one with you, we will provide you with one.
- We have installed additional hand sanitizing stations for your convenience.
- We ask that your driver remains in our waiting area during your surgery. If they are not fully vaccinated, we ask that they wear a mask while in our office.
- When instructed, your driver will pull around to our side door, where a member of our surgical staff will assist you in the car. Your post-operative instructions will be discussed with your driver at this time.
On behalf of Dr. Collins and our staff, we appreciate you trusting us with your care, and thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our team members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: View CDC Guidelines
- Symptoms: View Information from the CDC
- Steps When Sick: View the Steps